Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Tue, Sep 10, 2019



Total trades: 32
Total volume: 234
Closed P&L: $812.50







   830 AM  
    Welcome to Tuesday!!!! The fight to beat Wall Street and battle to remain consistently in the green at the end of the day continues!!! Believe it or not but this blog made it onto the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Trading Blogs on the internet !! Thats just amazing!!! I'm blown away!!! here's the website:

I feel great today especially compared to yesterday. I have to hit the gym later today as I had an early morning appointment at the DMV for a new drivers license.
    There is not any significant market moving economic news scheduled for today. So I'll just keep an eye out for some trump tweets or world macro news while I am trading today. Right now the markets are slightly in the red so we will see what the trend will be for the day.
     the trade plan remains the same today. 1-2 tick scalps throughout the day waiting on a bigger move off of support or resistance. Also I am going to work on being patient and more active charting the swings during the day.
here are my pre-market levels:
430PM
   Ok Bam big money today!!!!  I had a great day scalping today and I made it to the gym during lunch!!!

I made a few bad trades but ended up recovering from them. However, i did miss some very good trades(first chart) that would have made a lot more money with little risk. Of course its easier to read the left side of the chart after the fact but I didn't even see these due to the fact that I was focusing on the 30 sec time frame chart.
Things I did good:
1. I was pretty focused on the price action and reading the tape today. A few times i got a little mentally wore out but overall I was focused.
2. kept my losses as low as possible. when scalping my average winning trade takes 19 seconds and my average losing trade takes 1 min and 24 seconds. Today my average winning trade took 5 seconds and my losers took 14 seconds. i would say that was a good improvement with regards to scalping.
Where I can Improve:
1. do more intra day charting on different time frames looking for those different S/R areas and also candle stick formations.
2. Keep an eye out on the 3 min chart for pinning bars and take 1 contract trades off of those.
3. Take a break and exercise every 50 mins or so. I gotta get that mind cleared!!
goals for tomorrow:
1. write my "needs to improve" areas on the dry erase board and then improve on them!!!
2. Spell out my daily checklist on the chalk board for visual reference!!
here are my end of day charts:


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!