Wed, Sep 4, 2019

Total trades: 2
Total volume: 8
Closed P&L: $100.00








ok I'm back to journaling my trades!! Labor day weekend was a rough one for me partying wise.
I missed the gym today mainly due to laziness. We have a hurricane barreling down on us so I figured I would miss the rest of the week. Not sure if that is a good excuse but whatever.
For trading today on the mental side i was a little cloudy and tired today. Had a hard time focusing solely on my charts.
On the news front today, the big issue was that the trade war with China had positive news about getting settled soon but we will see what comes to fruition.
With regards to my trading i got 2 scalps in today. Could have got in a lot more but just didn't focus well. There were some times that I second guessed my self and the trade just went right past me. Will work on that tomorrow and Friday.
Here are my charts. the first one is my EOD trading view chart but i set the levels this morning. the second is where my trades were.i didn't follow my rules today and basically just got lucky. I need to focus on those fib levels and trade those for bigger money. They have been spot on everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!