Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Mon, Sep 9, 2019

Total trades: 27
Total volume: 138
Closed P&L: $412.50









       Well today started off terrible for me. I woke up and just felt terrible. I'm not sure if it was something i ate or what. So I skipped the gym, didn't do my pre-market work, took some pepto, and went back to bed. When I got up I felt better but decided not to trade and just get some charting in. My head was a little cloudy and one of my rules is not to trade when i don't feel good. Well I had the perfect set-up forming right off of the 61.8% retracement so i decided to jump in and make a quick scalp. Bam..lost $200 in the matter of seconds so now I have to get my money back. Next two trades go the same way and now i'm down $425 or so. I have a personal daily loss limit of $500 which is 1% of my account so i set my stop at -$75 and went to work scalping 2 and sometimes 4 contracts for 1 and 2 tick moves. keep in mind that it is 345 Pm est at this time and I was just trying to get some of my losses back..But I Pulled myself out of that rut and finished in the green believe it or not!!! 

Tomorrow I will be back at my pre-market work and also conduct a more thorough post trade analysis of what worked, what didn't, and where I can improve. 

here are my post market charts:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!