No trades on Friday but here's my trade journal for the day

Fri, Aug 23, 2019

Total trades: 0
Total volume: 0
Closed P&L: $0.00





   Happy Friday!!!! Another good day at the gym this morning! However when i came home I had some considerable computer issues for some reason so I am way behind on my premarket work. 

    Big on the news front to day is that China has announced new tariffs on US goods today and futures dropped back down to yesterdays open so we have given up those gains. With everything going on in Hong Kong, the news media, and this trade war, we could easily go to a real combat war with china. Just my two sense. Additional on the news front, Powell speaks today at 1000 so i will stop trading at 0950 for the day due to some other commitments this afternoon. 

trading goals for this short time frame is to #1 be patient, #2 trade only my set-up #3 and dont get whipped sawed around by forcing a trade!!! we will see how it works out!!
Here are my pre-market levels Im looking at:
I didn't make any trades on Friday. I shut down Tradestation at 0950 and left for the day. I didn't want to get whipped around when Powell started talking plus I had a lot going on. But man the Market dropped after Trump started tweeting!! I wish I could've caught that one. But it is always easy to read the left side of the chart vs the right side in real time and you never know how I would've ended up.
The market hit the .618 retracement level from the swing of 5 Aug low to 8 Aug high that we have been trading in between.
I intend on doing some premarket work focused on the week as a whole on Sunday, so if I do I will post again on Sunday then I'll post my premarket work on Monday morning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Terrible Tuesday. Worst day trading in a while!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!