Terrible Tuesday. Worst day trading in a while!!!

Tue, Aug 27, 2019

Total trades: 3
Total volume: 20
Closed P&L: $-750.00













here was my premarket work:
I got to the gym today!!!! had a great workout!!
On the economic releases today is USD Consumer Confidence Index (AUG)Thats at 10am. theres alot of news coming out at 0900 but that is the big one for today.
I am going to work on trading my plan and explaining hwy i am getting into the trade and where I am wrong. I am going to note that on my chart. here are my levels:

Ok terrible day today. not sure what ,y problem was. i felt good and was concentrating on my charts but just couldn't get a good execution off for some reason. Bottom line is that it was a very bad day on my part trading. 
Not posting any charts. Had a trade go against me and I just let it go and then tried to get my money back on a revenge trade. On top of that I got cocky with my past success and doubled my trading size to 4 contracts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!