Its Monday!!!! Here we go again!!!

Mon, Aug 26, 2019

Total trades: 7
Total volume: 32
Closed P&L: $500.00








I posted my pre-market work earlier..keeping some in just for continuity this after.
Trade plan for today is to trade my plan (OS/OB off of support or resistance) and not get suckered in. I’ll be trading 2 contracts on the ES for a 5 tick take profit per trade. But I will adjust if the market takes off in either direction. Also before I make a trade I am going to post on my chart why I am making the trade and where I am wrong in order to cut my losses. The bottom line is that I have to beat myself and control myself!!!! Will post results in the evening..Hopefully its a good green day!!!!
Here are my levels I’m looking at today:

I ended in the green today but basically got lucky on a couple of trades. I once again didn't follow some rules and forced some trades.The good thing i did do was keep the one trade i lost to a small loss so it didn't hurt me too bad.
Things i need to work on are:

1 ...patience

2 ...discipline to trade my plan!! Its my plan I don't know why i keep jacking it up!!!

3... i need to tell myself first why I am taking the trade and where I am wrong in order to get of the trade. I did this on a few but not all trades today.

here are my trade charts for the day:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!