Tried to rebound from yesterday!!

Wed, Aug 28, 2019

Total trades: 3
Total volume: 12
Closed P&L: $-50.00







Ok i am wiping yesterday out of my mind and get back to trading the right way.
I got to the gym and had a great workout!!!
There is not any significant market moving economic new scheduled for today. The big thing on the macro side is the yield on 30-year Treasury debt fell to its lowest ever. The British pound dropped on reports the government may suspend Parliament to force through a rapid exit from the EU.
Trade plan for today is to trade 2 contracts on the ES off of support and resistance and within the OB/OS guidelines and in the direction of the higher time frame.
Here are my levels:

Man... end of day here and nothing seemed to work out for me today. I felt a little lost for some reason and would miss some pretty good setups. Not sure what is going on with me but I will fix myself tonight!!! i think I was a little apprehensive to take a trade from what happened yesterday on that big loss that got away.
I ended the day -$75 after commissions. I think I need to be more pro active tomorrow charting the different swings on the different timeframes. Also, i think I looked at the screen for to long at a time today. Tomorrow I will chart and trade for about 45-50 min then take a break and maybe shorten that up as the day goes on. Hopefully I can end in the green about +$300 or so tomorrow and get back on track.
below are my end of day charts with my notes on the 30 second chart.

Things I am going to work on tomoorow:
be patient but not too patient
chart more and look for set ups in the different swings...be more active
limit my losses and not force a trade.
Big news tomorrow is the US GDP release. The estimate is 2% and with all of the talk about a recession this number will be closely looked at. Just for the record, an economic recession is typically defined as a decline in gross domestic product (GDP) for two or more consecutive quarters but with consistent 2% and + growth i dont see how that could be construed as a recession..We will se though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!

Another green day in the battle toward $1million!!!