Slow day but ended in the green!

Wed, Aug 21, 2019

Total trades: 3
Total volume: 24
Closed P&L: $425.00







     I didn't get much screen time to trade today. First I overslept so I missed the gym and also i had a doctors appt in the morning. I finally got to the screen right at the fed minutes announcement. i did have time to do my premarket charts and develop some sort of hasty trade plan for the day. However, the markets traded in a pretty tight range all day while I was gone.
    Below is my premarket chart and the levels I was looking at. i think I am going to add a 5min chart tomorrow in order to see more detail at the end of the day.
    Also just my two cents about everything playing out on TV right now...I do not see anything in fundamentals if the US economy that warrants a recession and i think that people are talking us into one. Walmart, Home depot, and Lowe's all beat on their earning this quarter and gave upbeat reports in their conference calls. If people are buying more stuff at Walmart this quarter then the economy is doing better because almost everyone shops at Walmart.
I end up getting 3 scalps in this afternoon. One of them I just kind of jumped into and didn't follow my rules. I need to be better tomorrow and work on discipline and patience. I think i was looking at the clock and just wanting to trade. Will fix!!! This is a chart of how the market ended today and below that is my trades from the trade station chart:


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bam!!!!!Big Money Today (for me anyway)!!!!

Terrible Tuesday. Worst day trading in a while!!!

Wild ride today but battled back!!!!